Owner and Data Controller
The person in charge is Riccardo Sorani owner of Sorani Riccardo Uriel – ESH Gallery, via Forcella 7, 20144 Milano, Italia
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- direct contact by visiting us at the ESH Gallery premises, ESH Gallery art fairs booths or special events organised directly by/or in behalf of the ESH Gallery
- registering at our newsletter using the forms on the ESH Gallery websites
- your purchase of any our artworks or services
- contacting us by email, phone or by mail
- participation in market research and surveys
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address and phone
- Home address and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- Specific art requests
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- providing our users with a personalised service
- processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- running competitions and promotions
- providing you with information about artworks and services we offer
- monitoring compliance with our Terms and Conditions and Copyright Policy
We may also disclose your information in accordance with a properly executed court order or as otherwise required to do so by law. We reserve the right to fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring or requesting us to disclose the identity or other usage details of any user of our sites.
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
- to build up marketing profiles
- to aid research
- to manage our relationship with sponsors and advertisers
- to audit usage of the site.
We use technology on some of the pages of our websites, which may record user movements, including page scrolling, mouse clicks and text entered. It will not record financial information such as credit or debit card details. The data we collect in this way helps us to identify usability issues, to improve the assistance and technical support we can provide to users and is also used for aggregated and statistical reporting purposes.
Use of Third-Party services
For the activity involving your Personal Data we may use the following services:
Contacting the User, managing contacts and sending messages or newsletters
Personal Data: email address
Personal Data: email address, name, surname
Google Analytics with Anonymous IP
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
Displaying content from external platforms
Google Maps widget
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
ESH Gallery have appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the ESH Gallery and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the “Contact” section of our website.
You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting ESH Gallery by e-mail at email@example.com or writing to: ESH Gallery, via Forcella 7, 20144 Milano, Italia
Children Under 16
We do not intentionally collect any information on children under 16 years of age. We will undertake to delete any details of such users where a parent or guardian has notified us that any such details have been obtained.
Changes to this Policy